SS17... Graphic tees
Graphic tees tend to get a bad rap nowadays. They're usually associated with the eternally swagless, adorned with pictures of cats, wolves, and pizzas and ugly shit. Luckily, at the hands of the latest wave of talented designers, the category is experiencing a renaissance of sorts
—and here at 18montrose we got your back. If you’re trying to take your style to the next level, I suggest you check out these shirts and leave the wolf tees at home.
(1) Retrofit your look with this tie-dye classic from Alexander Wang.
(2) For those dying to get away, why not cop this sweet tropic print tee from OAMC while you wait for summer?
(3) Always the one stirring shit, check out these provocative tees from A.Four Labs.
(4) If you're artsy, this one by Death to Tennis is for you.
(5) Why not relive your high school goth days in luxury with this graphic tee from Rick Owens DRKSHDW?